Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Writing ROBYN HOOD for Zenescope!




So here it is. The big news I've been teasing for a while and, really, the coolest thing I've done in my career thus far. I am writing Zenescope Entertainment's new flagship series, ROBYN HOOD. I've been plotting and chatting about this with Raven Gregory for a while now, so it feels good to finally be able to let the world know! More will be revealed this week as we continue to tease, but this series encompasses everything I love about comics and I can't wait for you all to read it.

I promise all you Robin Hood fans out there, while this is clearly a new take, I'm as into the original ballads as any English major can be. Hell, when we're able to reveal the title of the first issue, I think you'll be assured that the Robber in the Hood is in good hands.

TEASERS HERE:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/zenescope-robyn-hood-teasers.html

4 comments:

  1. Just emailed my LCS with the subject line "I NEED THIS" and the link to this post in the email body.

    Super freaking awesome, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat. Don't know if you remember me but I've subscribed to Robyn Hood. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete