Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

The snow is beautiful. The sky is filled to the brim with big, fat chunks of it. It's coming down slowly, slanted. I used to get so excited about snow as a kid, but ever since I got a car and started having responsibilities other than "be home by ten," I lost my appreciation of the snow. But the last time it snowed, I was stuck in an apartment for a few days with someone I love. Now, I'm about to start a day of work at a job I just about tolerate... and instead of thinking about the Suck Potential the day has, I'm thinking about being a kid again.

For now, I like the snow. It's annoying and can get in the way of things, but not today. And not the last time either. It's been doing good for me lately.

Inspired.




I got a Tumblr today. I'm going to post the same stuff that I post here, but I'll reblog some fun and different stuff too. I'm still not sold on it, but I'll give it a whirl.

http://patrickshand.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment