Friday, June 24, 2011

8in8 Makes the World a Better Place

I'm going to post a more substantial entry about writing within the next few days, but I just had to share this. Most of the people that follow this blog are fans of Angel and/or IDW, and I think that you'll appreciate this since you guys love sensitively told stories that explore what it means to be human while making you laugh your ass off while crying until your eyes are less organs through which you can see and more useless pools of salty water.

Or if you came here because you've read a story that I wrote, or saw a play that I was involved in, or pretty much for any reason at all... I dig this band. I admire the people in it. These songs moved me and made me smile. Also, it made me want to read more Neil Gaiman, who also wrote this incredibly brilliant post a few years ago. My girlfriend directed me to the link this morning, and my buddy and fellow Angel writer Scott Tipton linked it through his Comics 101 site. The article, which you can read here, as as relevant today as it was when it was written.

Now, onto three songs of mad, unrelenting brilliance.














Music like this makes the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment