Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Signals from the Void

June 19th will see my second publication. A short story that I wrote called A Smile Like Many Voices will be published in SIGNALS FROM THE VOID, a charity anthology by Rainstorm Press. The anthology will be edited by Lyle Perez-Tinics of Undead in the Head fame.

Here's some info on the book:

"A charity anthology to help support The SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligences) Institute
Edited and Compiled by Lyle Perez-Tinics
We want stories that are out of this world creative. SETI searches
for radio signals in hopes that they will stumble upon a signal from
intelligent beings. Here's your chance to write a story telling the
world what you think will happen if we make contact."

...and a purdy cover:



Creepy, huh?

Thanks to everyone, Buffyverse fans or otherwise, who picked up Angel: Yearbook. I'd super, super appreciate it if you bought a copy of SIGNALS FROM THE VOID and read my story. If you liked my comic book work, I'd love to see what you think about my first love: prose. You can pre-order the anthology here.

The story might not have Spike or Angel, but it does have a whole lot of weirdness, a kitty, and a girl that makes Drusilla look normal. Hope you dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment